BizWest Media LLC is a publishing company headquartered in Boulder and Fort Collins, Colorado. The company is owned by journalists Jeff Nuttall and Christopher Wood. It operates print and digital media assets including BizWest, a print and electronic business paper in Northern Colorado.[not in citation given][not in citation given]
The Boulder County Business Report (founded in 1982) was previously owned by Boulder Business Information Inc., which also owned a majority of Northern Colorado Business Report Inc which Nuttall and Wood co-founded and were minority owners of. Northern Colorado Business Report Inc also owned the Wyoming Business Report and a majority of DataJoe.
Brown Media Holdings acquired The Boulder County Business Report and its holdings on Feb. 1, 2008. The company filed for bankruptcy in 2010.
On Sept. 3, 2010 Ohio Community Media LLC, a consortium of Brown Media lenders, acquired the assets of the bankrupt Brown Publishing Co. Brown Media Holdings and related entities, sold the Colorado and Wyoming properties to BizWest.
On February 10, 2011 BizWest purchased the three business journals - the Boulder County Business Report in Boulder and the Northern Colorado Business Report in Fort Collins as well as Wyoming Business Report with offices in Casper and Cheyenne.[not in citation given] The purchase included various industry directories, magazines, websites and events.
In March 2014, BizWest Media combined the Boulder County Business Report and Northern Colorado Business Report into a biweekly printed paper called BizWest, with initial circulation of 9,000 to cover Boulder, Broomfield, Larimer and Weld counties, as well as the Denver-Boulder corridor.
BizWest Media, through its ownership of Northern Colorado Business Report Inc., also controls DataJoe LLC, a Lakewood, Colorado-based company that provides research, database-management and e-commerce tools for business journals and trade publications internationally.[not in citation given]
- "Colorado business papers combine into biweekly newspaper BizWest". The Denver Post. 26 February 2014.
- "MirabelsMagazineCentral". mirabelsmagazinecentral.
- "Northern Colorado Energy Summit – Just another BizWest Microsites site". nocoenergysummit.com.
- "Publisher-led group buys Colorado business newspapers". Denver Business Journals. February 13, 2011.
- Alicia Wallace, Camera Business Writer (14 February 2011). "Boulder publishing company acquires Boulder County Business Report".
- "Northern Colorado Business Report to form BizWest with Denver publication".
- "DataJoe LLC - Fort Collins, CO". www.citymag.org.
- "DataJoe LLC - crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com.
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "BizWest Media" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.