Black Voice News
Black Voice News is the first Black American online news publication on the West Coast of the United States. Founded in 1972 as a newspaper. the medium is still active (as of 2018), and moved on to the internet age with its own online publication.
- 1972 – The Black Voice News is started by students at University of California, Riverside
- 1980 – The paper is purchased by Hardy Brown and Cheryl Brown and Brown Publishing Company is formed.
- 1999 – September 20, http://www.blackvoicenews.com is registered and the online publication is launched.
- 2013 – Dr. Paulette Brown-Hinds takes over as Publisher
- 2015 – BVN 2.0 is launched as http://www.blackvoicenews.com expands its presence across California
- Junne, George H., "Blacks in the American West and Beyond--America, Canada, and Mexico: A Selectively Annotated Bibliography", Greenwood Publishing Group (2000), p.302, ISBN 9780313312083 Search this book on . 
- Adams, Grace, "Black Authors & Published Writers Directory 2006 2007: Black Literary Market Place 2006 / 2007", Grace Publishing Company (2006), p. 220, ISBN 9781877807275 Search this book on .
- The Press Enterprise, "BLACK HISTORY MONTH: Inland black communities have deep history, many feats", By SUZANNE HURT, Published on February 11, 2016 
- Black Voice News [in] The San Bernardino American News, "About The San Bernardino American Newspaper", Published on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 
- "Oppositional Discourses and Democracies", (ed. Michael Huspek), Routledge (2009), p. 220, ISBN 9781135226954 Search this book on .  (analysis)
- Official website 
|This newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Black Voice News" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Black Voice News. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.