Brian Henderson (racing driver)
|Born||May 12, 1997|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|1 race run over 1 year|
|Best finish||78th (2017)|
|First race||2017 Zippo 200 at The Glen (Watkins Glen)|
|Statistics current as of February 27, 2018.|
Brian Henderson (born May 12, 1997) is an American professional stock car racing driver. He has driven in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, National Auto Sport Association, Sports Car Club of America and Pirelli World Challenge.
Racing career[edit | edit source]
Sports cars[edit | edit source]
Partnering with Rossini Racing Products in 2017, he moved to the Sports Car Club of America while running NASA events, still racing Spec Miatas. Henderson claimed the 2017 NASA championship in the Performance Touring E Eastern States class. He also raced part-time in the Pirelli World Challenge, driving for Copeland Motorsports in partnership with Rossini. Henderson scored a top-five finish at Lime Rock Park. Also in 2017, he competed in the Mazda Teen Challenge, earning an invite to the MRT24 Shootout.
Stock cars[edit | edit source]
In the 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East season, Henderson signed on to drive two events for Precision Performance Motorsports. Henderson, at the time, was also a development driver for the team. and scored a Top-10 in his debut at Virginia International Raceway, finishing ninth after being spun in the middle of the race. He also competed at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, marking the largest oval track that he had raced on.
In 2017, Henderson made his Xfinity debut at Watkins Glen, driving the No. 90 car for Brandonbilt Motorsports. He started 34th and finished 33rd after struggling early in the race and making contact with Blake Koch.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Motorsports career results[edit | edit source]
NASCAR[edit | edit source]
Xfinity Series[edit | edit source]
|NASCAR Xfinity Series results|
* Season still in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
References[edit | edit source]
- "Brian Henderson". www.mx-5cup.com. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Brian Henderson to Make K&N Pro Series Debut with Precision Performance Motorsports – Precision Performance Motorsports". ppm646.com. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Fisher, Henderson Dominate both VIR SARRC races; Brian Wright experiences bitter sweet victory in ECR". Rossini Racing Engines - Spec Miata Engines. 2017-03-17. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Drivers Claim Titles in the 2017 NASA Eastern States Championships Presented by Toyo Tires - NASA". www.nasaproracing.com. Retrieved 2018-03-02.
- "Liefooghe, BMW Leads Touring Car Round 2 Sunday - Pirelli World Challenge". Pirelli World Challenge. 2017-04-30. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Duncan Ellis and Jason Connole lead a Rossini sweep of all the podium spots at NASA March Madness at VIR". Rossini Racing Engines - Spec Miata Engines. 2017-03-27. Retrieved 2018-03-02.
- PWC. "Goulart, O'Connell earn PWC TCA/TCB wins at Lime Rock". www.racer.com. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Sinclair, Adam. "Mazda Motorsports Announces MRT24 Shootout Eligible Racers". Retrieved 2018-03-02.
- "KNPSE: Brian Henderson Inks Two-Race K&N East Deal With Precision Performance Motorsports". Race Chaser Online. 2016-03-21. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Warters, Nathan. "Stafford High School graduate Henderson is in fast company". Fredericksburg.com. Retrieved 2018-03-02.
- "Precision Performance Motorsports, Brian Henderson – Dominion Raceway Preview". infieldjen.com. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Brian Henderson to Make K&N Pro Series Debut with Precision Performance Motorsports". Catchfence. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- Wilson, Steven B. "Brian Henderson Posts Top-15 Finish in Largest Oval-Track Start". Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Driver Brian Henderson 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Results - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "Previewing the NASCAR Xfinity Series Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen". Motorsports Tribune. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "XFINITY: Kyle Larson earns first XFINITY Series last-place finish in 100th start". brock.lastcar.info. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- NrReference (2017-08-08), Brian Henderson and Blake Koch crash - NASCAR 2017 Xfinity Series at Watkins Glen, retrieved 2018-03-01
- "Zippo 200 at The Glen". Retrieved 2018-02-28.
[edit | edit source]
- Brian Henderson driver statistics at Racing-Reference
- Brian Henderson driver statistics at 51's Third Turn
- Pirelli World Challenge bio
This article "Brian Henderson (racing driver)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Brian Henderson (racing driver). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.