Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Cultural origins||Late 2010s, United Kingdom|
Search Britpop revival on Amazon.
Britpop revival or Britpop revivalists is an alternative rock subgenre and is the period following Britpop in the late early 2010s, when the media were identifying a "new generation" of guitar bands influenced by acts like Oasis and Blur.
With the disappearance of bands like Oasis or Blur in the 2000s. In the beginning and middle of the 2010s began to appear the first bands of Britpop revival very influenced by Oasis and Blur.
The first band was Viva Brother (formerly called Brother) in 2010, magazines like NME and The Guardian were named as the first band of Britpop revival. In 2011 they published their first LP Famous First Words that obtained poor critics on the part of the musical press.
- Bennett, Andy and Jon Stratton (2010). Britpop and the English Music Tradition. Ashgate Publishing. pp. 164, 166, 173. ISBN 0754668053. Search this book on
- "DMA'S Are Sydney's Defiant Britpop Obsessives". -Nme.com. 10 June 2015. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Lester, Paul (5 October 2010). "New band of the day – No 880: Brother". Theguardian.com. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "Famous First Words by Viva Brother". Metacritic. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Lester, Paul (20 December 2011). "New band of the day – No 1,174: All the Young". Theguardian.com. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "Superfood – 'Don't Say That' - NME". NME. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "Sports: Is Peter Crouch the Harbinger of an Imminent Britpop Revival?". Thespinoff.co.nz. 19 November 2015. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "The Creases - Tremolow - Críticas Discos - El Quinto Beatle". Elquintobeatle.com. 31 August 2017. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
This article "Britpop revival" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.