Brittani Bo Baker
|Brittani Bo Baker|
Co-inventor of Bubba's Boneless Ribs
Brittani Bo Baker (born 1985) is the managing partner with her father, former National Football League (NFL) football player Al “Bubba” Baker, of their restaurant Bubba’s-Q World Famous BBQ & Catering in Avon, Ohio.
In 2006 Brittani and Al patented Bubbas's Boneless Ribs, a product and process for removing bones from an intact slab of ribs, making it possible for people to eat fully cooked deboned BBQ ribs with a knife and fork – this is not a reshaped patty. The co-inventors' patented product was featured on ABC’s show Shark Tank (December 2013) where the father-daughter team partnered with branding expert and FUBU creator Daymond John. Brittani is the vice president of the company formed through the partnership with Daymond John.
In 2012 Brittani published a cookbook, Al Bubba Baker's Simple Southern Cookbook, featuring simplified southern family recipes. She created the cookbook to honor her father. The book also includes Sports Illustrated articles, cooking tips and NFL action shots of her father during his football career.
Baker serves as a board member for Lutheran Metropolitan Ministries Social Enterprise, which helps former homeless people learn the necessary skills to gain and maintain jobs in the culinary arts field.
- "Football, boneless ribs and the city of Avon".
- "Al "Bubba" Baker and daughter, Brittani, de-bone the competition".
- "Patent for De-Boned Ribs".
- "Episode 513' - A former pro football player from Avon, Ohio tries to..." Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- "Rastelli Foods Group partners to bring boneless ribs to the table".
- "Daughter publishes cookbook to honor dad, Avon's Al 'Bubba' Baker".
- Al Bubba Baker's Simple Southern Cookbook. Bubba's Bar-B-Q. ISBN 9780615648323. Search this book on
- "Al 'Bubba' Baker shares family recipes in cookbook".
- "Phenomenal Woman Magazine".
- "Meal at shelter makes sure everyone counts".
- "Former Browns player tackles hunger off the field".
- "Al and Brittani on QVC 18oz Bubba's Boneless Ribs".
- "Al and Brittani on QVC 5 oz. Beef Brisket Burgers".
This article "Brittani Bo Baker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.