Bruce Piasecki (born February 1, 1955, West Islip, New York) is an American author. He is most notable for writing Doing More with Less (Wiley Press). The book focuses on corporate employees and the environment. He is also known as the president and founder of the management consulting firm AHC Group, specializing in energy, materials, and environmental corporate matters, whose subjects are Suncor Energy and the Warren Buffett firm Shaw Industries, to Toyota and other global companies.
Piasecki believes that leadership can be found in people who have the courage and capacity to accept challenges that exceed their previous experience. He claims this capacity can be developed through coaching and mentoring, as well as a willingness of current leaders to share their histories of success and failure. His message targets an audience the executive suites and boardrooms. Piasecki tries to relate the new realities of the twenty-first century to both business leaders and casual society, providing an optimistic vision of the future.
- Doing More with Teams: The New Way to Winning (2016)
- The Surprising Solution: Creating Possibility in a Swift and Severe World (2009)
- World Inc. (2007), now in 10 foreign editions, and it has won awards on globalization
- Environmental Management & Business Strategy: Leadership Skills for the 21st Century (1998)
- Corporate Environmental Strategy: The Avalanche of Change Since Bhopal (1995)
- In Search of Environmental Excellence: Moving Beyond Blame (1990)
- America's Future in Toxic Waste Management (1988)
- Beyond Dumping (1984)
- In Search of Environmental Excellence (1990) was selected by the Library of Congress as one of the top 50 books on environment in the 20th Century. Gregg Easterbrook, in his monumental book A Moment in Time, listed this book in the top 40 general books on the environment.
- Doing More with Less: The New Way to Wealth (2012) was ranked as a bestseller by the New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Publishers Weekly.
- For his work in education innovation, Piasecki was awarded a pioneer in education award by Jonathan Lasch of the World Resources Institute.
The economic impact of the pandemic on global corporations, New York State Writers Institute, University at Albany, State University of New York
- Piasecki, Bruce (2012-02-01). Doing More with Less: The New Way to Wealth. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 978-1-118-23986-5. Search this book on
- "Bruce Piasecki | Greenbiz". www.greenbiz.com. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- "Environmental Management and Business Strategy: Leadership Skills for the 21st Century | Wiley". Wiley.com. Retrieved 2021-05-10.
- "Hardcover Advice & Misc. Books - Best Sellers - Books - March 25, 2012 - The New York Times". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2021-05-10.
- "USA TODAY Best-Selling Books List". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2021-05-10.
- Greenberg, Gregg. "Caterpillar, Toyota and FedEx Are 'New World' Companies, Says Author". TheStreet. Retrieved 2021-05-10.
- "The Ben Franklin solution for the coming age of scarcity". Christian Science Monitor. 2011-04-11. ISSN 0882-7729. Retrieved 2021-05-10.
- "Bio | Bruce Piasecki". Retrieved 2021-05-10.
- Piasecki, Bruce C.; Piasecki, Bruce; Fletcher, Kevin A.; Mendelson, Frank J. (1999). Environmental Management and Business Strategy: Leadership Skills for the 21st Century. Wiley. ISBN 978-0-471-16972-7. Search this book on
- "Bruce Piasecki | Bio | Premiere Speakers Bureau". premierespeakers.com. Retrieved 2021-05-10.
- Institute, NYS Writers (2020-04-30). "The economic impact of the pandemic on global corporations". NYSWritersInstitute. Retrieved 2021-05-10.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
This article "Bruce Piasecki" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bruce Piasecki. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.