|🏫 Education||Culinary Institute of America|
Bryan Voltaggio is an American chef residing in Frederick, Maryland. He received an AOS in culinary arts from The Culinary Institute of America and was mentored by chef Charlie Palmer. He is the executive chef of three restaurants in Maryland: Voltaggio Brothers, Showroom, and Thacher & Rye.
Voltaggio was the runner-up of the sixth season of Top Chef, Bravo's cooking competition show, placing second to his brother, Michael Voltaggio, and also a runner-up of the All-stars LA. He was a runner-up on the fifth season of Top Chef Masters, making him the first chef to compete on both Top Chef and Top Chef Masters.
Awards, nominations and accolades
- 2010 James Beard Foundation Award "Best Chef: Mid-Atlantic" Nominee
- 2012 James Beard Foundation Award "Best Chef: Mid-Atlantic" Semi-finalist
Voltaggio lives in Maryland with his wife Jennifer and their three children, Thacher, Piper, and Ever.
- "Top Chef - Bios - Bryan Voltaggio | Bravo TV Official Site". Bravo. Archived from the original on 2010-09-16. Retrieved 2010-09-21. Unknown parameter
- "James Beard Foundation search for Volt". James Beard Foundation. Archived from the original on 17 October 2014. Retrieved 17 October 2014. Unknown parameter
- "It's a Girl For Bryan Voltaggio and Wife!". Bravo. 2013-07-13. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
This article "Bryan Voltaggio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bryan Voltaggio. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.