|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Digital Market Intelligence|
|Founder(s)||James Blackwell, Henley Wing Chiu, Stephen Walsh|
|Key people||Henley Wing Chiu (Co-Founder, CTO), Steven Rayson (Director), Marvin Dylan (Director), James Blackwell (Co-Founder)|
|Industry||Advertising, Information technology|
|Alexa rank||26,188 (Global, May 2020[update])|
BuzzSumo is a software as a service (SaaS) company based in Brighton that sells marketing subscriptions. The services provided by Buzzsumo can help marketing researchers to prepare competitive reports, based on the following criteria:
- Discover what people are sharing online
- Analyze what topics, and content are trending
- Get content alerts through watch-list subscription
- Discover where competitors generate most leads and traffic
- Analyze competitors content, domain referrals and back-links
This tool can be a strategic asset in any company interested to refine their online strategy, in particular learning what their competitors are doing, what works and does not, so they can continuously improve their presence in the market.
For example, through social media influencers, a company can amplify brand awareness and promote products, to leads and customers. Trending articles are also a way to stay on top of the latest news, and may help the company to stay relevant in the market. BuzzSumo shows what is going up and down in real-time.   
Brandwatch acquired BuzzSumo in October 2017.
- Google Analytics
- Alexa Internet
- "buzzsumo.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved May 20, 2020.
- "Brandwatch adds more content intelligence by buying BuzzSumo". MarTech Today. 2017-10-11. Retrieved 2020-06-11.
This article "Buzzsumo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Buzzsumo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.