ByDzyne is a US based Multi-Level Marketing Company founded in 2019 offering products in FinTech, Forex Learning, Online Marketing, Technology, Beauty and Wellness. The company was founded by a team of Network Marketing professionals who form its Executive Team.
ByDzyne recently launched the first Hybrid Online E-Commerce platform called BOS.Club, (ByDzyne Online Savings). A monthly subscription allows the subscriber to buy or sell a range of products spanning across various categories like Technology, Lifestyle, Wellness, Beauty, Home Decor and FinTech. The major aim of this e-commerce platform is to allow subscribers to purchase products at a competitively discounted price for their own use and even to enterprise from it.
ByDzyne's reported sales in 2019 were worth $9 Million.
ByDzyne combines direct selling with a multi-level marketing strategy. ByDzyne's distributors are referred to as ‘Brand Ambassadors’ (BAs). They market products directly to potential customers and can also sponsor and mentor other people to become BAs and make their teams and also earn as they expand. BAs may earn income both from the retail markup on any products they sell personally or based on the volume of business generated by them and the next generation of BAs that they sponsor.
ByDzyne allows its BAs to generate -
1. Real Income – Retail income wherein a member can earn by selling their product to customers.
2. Residual Income – Income gained from buying and selling as a team.
ByDzyne has its physical corporate office in Thailand and opened another recently in Bogota, Colombia.
ByDzyne has an online presence that extends to more than 80 countries. Since its inception in 2019, more products have been launched by the company to encourage increased sales through their distributors.
ByDzyne offers products by category at wholesale and retail prices, spanning across –
1. Tech ByDzyne – The category of Technology contains 3 products: BD Protect, TUW Watch and Online Marketing AI developed in partnership with Nowsite Marketing.
2. Beauty ByDzyne – Offers a range of skincare brands called Xceler8, Angel and Qara that offer a range of skin care products.
3. Wellness ByDzyne – Offers three wellness product lines called ALLUR, SAFF and Valimenta.
4. Lifestyle ByDzyne – Contains Premier ECO Subscription and pertains to travel where ECO stands for ‘Easy Cash-Off’.
5. Wealth ByDzyne – Provides a platform called SMA (Smart Market Academy) that educates about the forex market.
Additionally, BOS.Club is strictly a hybrid e-commerce platform that provides its subscribers with a vast range of products.
Nat & Chanida Puranaputra (Co-Founders and Chairman)
Nat and Chanida are the Founders and Chairpersons at ByDzyne. Originally from Thailand, Chanida started her journey with the WOR(L)D Global Network in the year 2016.Nat and Chanida helped establish the international MLM company Agel Enterprise. In 4 months of working at Agel, the Puranaputras became Agel's 10th Diamond Directors.After a successful tryst in network marketing, in 2019, they helped develop ByDzyne and are currently in association with it.
Sophia Wang (Co-Founder and President)
Sophia has been an entrepreneur with an experience of 22 years in the areas of technology, finance, operations, and international business. Her most notable venture has been in the technology industry with PMC. Past ventures, Sophia co-founded and directed a nutritional supplement, body care, and organic essential oils business. She helped establish ByDzyne as the Head of Operations and is currently working in the company as president.
Chad & Nattida Chong (Co-Founders & Founding Brand Ambassadors)
Being Founding Brand Ambassadors while holding their spot at the Board of Directors. They started off as network distributors for the WOR(L)D Global Network.Here, they went on to carve a niche for themselves in network marketing. They were ranked #4 on the Global Network Marketing Earners list between 2017 and 2018, during which, Nattida was also ranked at #1 in Female Millennial in the industry.
Dave Phelps (Executive Vice President of Sales)
Phelps’ global network marketing background includes experience in developing sales strategies, increasing revenue, and building brand awareness for direct sellers such as WGN, LifeVantage, and Synergy Worldwide. He began his career with Baker & McKenzie as an international commercial lawyer. Dave Phelps has had previous associations with network marketing companies such as LifeVantage where he acted as Chief Sales Officer. His senior executive assignments there have included significant roles in sales, marketing, international expansion, business development, training and facets of distributor-facing development work.
Area served 🗺️
|Nat & Chanida Puranaputra Co-Founders / Chairman & Chairwoman
Sophia Wong Co-Founder and President
Chad & Nattida Chong Co-Founders & Founding Brand AmbassadorsDave Phelps Executive Vice President of Sales
|Products 📟||Tech ByDzyne, Wellness ByDzyne, Beauty ByDzyne, Wealth ByDzyne, Lifestyle ByDzyne|
Number of employees
|🌐 Website||https://www.bydzyne.com https://unitedbydzyne.com|
- "ByDzyne offers THE POWER OF CHOICE". news.yahoo.com.
- "ByDzyne offers THE POWER OF CHOICE". GlobeNewswire News Room. September 18, 2020.
- "ByDzyne Review - Another Smartwatch MLM? | Nate Leung". Online MLM Network Marketing, Home-Based Business Entrepreneur. September 22, 2019.
- "What Is ByDzyne? It's An All-In-One MLM Company!". September 16, 2020.
- Home.org, Business For. "ByDzyne Opens First South American Office In Colombia". www.businessforhome.org.
- "ByDzyne: Products Inspired By You" Check
|url=value (help). ..
- "14 Network Marketing Millionaires & Top Earners 2020". April 3, 2020.
- "Top MLM Network Marketing Leaders Who Are Legends". November 15, 2011.
- Home.org, Business For. "ByDzyne Launches With Industry Veteran, Sophia Wong, President & Co-Founder". www.businessforhome.org.
- Home.org, Business For. "#1 Ranked MLM Millennial Couple, Chad And Nattida Chong, Lead The Field At ByDzyne". www.businessforhome.org.
- "People on the Move – June".
- Home.org, Business For. "LifeVantage Appoints David Phelps As Chief Sales Officer". www.businessforhome.org.
This article "ByDzyne" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ByDzyne. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.