CEO Connection is a membership organization for mid-market CEOs and companies (with earnings between $100 million and $3 billion in annual revenues) to connect with other CEOs, people, resources,and access information that adds to their success. The membership organization has established itself as the meeting place of individuals who have amazing ideas or are running their own companies. The company is based in Syosset, New York and was founded by Kenneth Beck and George Bradt in 2005. Kenneth Beck is the CEO of the company which works on the basis of three principles: enlightened self-interest, tangible results, and small interactive events.
The CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards honor mid-market leaders and a company that demonstrates leadership, creativity, generosity and other qualities representing the true spirit of the mid-market. A dinner is held in combination with CEO Connection’s Mid-Market Convention, to present the awards.
- "Home | Invest in Canada". www.investcanada.ca. Retrieved 2020-06-30.
- "Jeff Kiesel to chair CEO Connection Talent Management Committee". Restaurant Technologies. 2017-01-30. Retrieved 2020-06-30.
- "Mary Powell again named among 25 Most Influential Women by CEO Connection". Vermont Business Magazine. 2018-08-01. Retrieved 2020-06-30.
- "Mid-Market Awards | CEO Connection". Retrieved 2020-06-30.
- "2017 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market List Released by CEO Connection®". Wholesome Sweeteners. Retrieved 2020-06-30.
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "CEO Connection" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:CEO Connection. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.