CG is a term most commonly known in the West for its use in Japanese webpages to denote digital artwork. In traditional Japanese, it is an abbreviation of the Japanese gairaigo computer graphics (コンピュータグラフィックス), used to refer to any form of digital artwork, from digitally shaded dōjinshi to legitimate cinematic art (like Toy Story). In the West, however, the term has come to refer exclusively to 2D digital art, as the term computer-generated imagery (CGI) is used to describe art forms that CG otherwise describes. In recent years, the hentai industry has begun to incorporate this into their market schemes.
- Evokoo.com—A Bilingual (Chinese and English) CG community.
- Surfer's Paradise
- CG Arts Free computer artwork at your request
- CG Cars—A website for 3D car models as well as 2D car drawings
- CG talk.com.ua—articles and forums according computer graphics. Video clips and reels, gallery and portfolio of CG artists
- WhichDimension.com—online GFX.3D directory
- CG art paintings
- CG artwork example painting
|This computer graphics–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.
This article "CG artwork" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.