|Type of business||Privately held company|
Type of site
|Legal Tech / Copyright Enforcement|
COPYTRACK is a German Anti-Piracy company, providing an online platform for digital image search to keep track of online copyright infringements worldwide. The company also provides a vast network of lawyers as well as an application for image tracking and matching. The company is based in Berlin and addresses photographers, publishers, image agencies, and e-commerce vendors.
COPYTRACK was founded in 2015 by Marcus Schmitt in Berlin, Germany and it was officially launched in June 2016. By May 2016, the company opened international subsidiaries in the USA (New York) and Japan (Tokyo).
COPYTRACK developed its own images search and image matching technology. The application offers an automated process from image tracking, image matching, money collection and claiming in 140 countries and 12 languages.
Major international photo communities like EyeEm are connected directly to the services of COPYTRACK, that allows users to import their images from EyeEm directly.
- Copytrack (17 March 2017). "COPYTRACK makes image rights research via APIs more comfortable". Teqnews Online. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- Scoblete, Greg (13 June 2017). "These Are the Three Most Stolen Images as Reported to Copytrack". PDN Online. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "COPYTRACK: Welcome to a new CEPIC Member". cepic.org. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "Interview with Marcus Schmitt (CEO of COPYTRACK) — Steemit". Steemit. 20 August 2016. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "NEW YORK, BERLIN, TOKYO – COPYTRACK opened two new offices in NewYork and Tokyo (German) - COPYTRACK". COPYTRACK. 2016-08-16. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- Copytrack. "For photographers, Christmas is now year-round". News Powered by Cision. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "China Is The Worst For Stealing Photos, Study Finds". Gizmodo UK. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- Coalition, ProVideo (20 March 2017). "New software aims to fight image theft and… fake news by Jose Antunes - ProVideo Coalition". ProVideo Coalition. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "COPYTRACK: New CEPIC Congress 2017 Sponsor". cepic.org. Retrieved 20 July 2017.[dead link]
- "New Photo Mission: Battle of the Cities – EyeEm Blog". EyeEm Blog. 15 September 2016. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
This article "COPYTRACK" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.