Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Look up CPU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CPU is a computer's central processing unit.
CPU may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Computer case or cabinet containing the central processing unit and possibly other components as well
- Carboxypeptidase B2, a human enzyme
- Critical Patch Update, software updates in Oracle products such as Oracle Database and Java
- Caribbean Postal Union, an association of postal (post office) administrators in the Caribbean region
- Central Philippine University
- Central Policy Unit, a head advisory unit to the Chief Executive of Hong Kong
- Central Police University, a police academy in Taiwan
- China Pharmaceutical University
- Clark Public Utilities, a public electric and water utility located in Clark County, Washington
- Columbia Pacific University, former unaccredited distance learning school in California
- Commonwealth Press Union, an association of newspapers and news agencies
- Communist Party of Ukraine
- Computer Professionals' Union, an organization of information and technology professionals, practitioners, and workers in the Philippines
- Contract postal unit, any contracted affiliate of the U.S. Postal Service
- Console Patron Units, the goddesses in Hyperdimension Neptunia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.