Italic text== Callsign ==
Callsign is a British technology company, that allows a user to logon to systems without friction. Callsign offers identity and authentication solutions for both cloud and on-premise for enterprise and consumer users. The company was formed in 2012, and is primarily located in London, UK.
The Intelligence Driven Authentication platform features intelligence, policy and authentication engines, via a single management dashboard.
This article "Callsign" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Callsign. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Disrupt 100 2018". www.disrupt100.com. Tallit.
- "Funding identifies Callsign as cyber security leader".
- "Will PSD2 Hinder Rather Than Help the Battle Against Fraud". www.globalbankingandfinance.com. Global Banking and Finance.
- "Cyber Security Start Up raises $35m".
- "Callsign pulls in $35M Series A for its adaptive authentication platform".
- "This is why London has been named the AI capital of Europe". www.elitebusinessmagazine.co.uk. Elite Business Magazine.