|Full name||Cameron Rayner|
|Date of birth||21 October 1999|
|Original team(s)||Western Jets (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 1, 2017 national draft|
|Height / weight||187cm, 87kg|
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Cameron Rayner (born 21 October 1999) is a professional Australian rules football player for the Brisbane Lions Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). Rayner grew up in Melbourne and played for the Essendon Doutta Stars in the Essendon District football League as well as the Western Jets in the TAC cup before being drafted by the Brisbane Lions as the first pick in the 2017 national draft.
Early life[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Pierik, Jon (2018-02-09). "Dayne Zorko says Cameron Rayner is a 'bull' and ready to enjoy his AFL ride". The Age. Retrieved 2018-05-05.
- "TAC Cup Squad - Western Jets - SportsTG". SportsTG. Retrieved 2018-03-23.
- "The verdict: We rate your club's draft haul - AFL.com.au". afl.com.au. Retrieved 2018-03-23.
- "WATCH: No.1 pick unleashes incredible mark". The West Australian. 2018-04-07. Retrieved 2018-05-05.
- "Star Weekly | Feet firmly on the ground for Cameron Rayner - Star Weekly". www.starweekly.com.au. Retrieved 2018-03-23.
This article "Cameron Rayner" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Cameron Rayner/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.