This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||22 September 1994|
Search Camilla Christensen on Amazon.
Camilla Christensen (born 22 September 1994) is a Danish model.
Camilla Christensen was discovered in Copenhagen at the age of 16, while she was a ballerina in the Royal Danish Ballet.
Christensen has been featured in leading fashion publications such as Vogue Italia, where she was part of an editorial shot by Vincent Peters, Hunger Magazine, photographed by Rankin, and 032c, where she appeared on the Limited Edition cover photographed by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Mel Ottenberg. Ellen von Unwerth also photographed Christensen for the cover of German Glamour. Other notable editorials include Vs. Magazine with Ellen von Unwerth where she appeared alongside fellow Danish model, Emma Stern Nielsen. Christensen has also been featured in advertising campaigns and lookbooks for H&M, Bebe, Urban Outfitters, and most recently, French Connection, shot by Rankin.
- "Camilla Christensen". models.com. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- "Brent Weber + Sam Hayes Vogue Italia April 2014". nextmanagement.com. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- Maric, Bruno (Summer 2014). "Camilla Christensen Covers". 032C Magazine. Nowearland. Archived from the original on 2014-07-09. Retrieved 30 June 2014.[unreliable source?]
- "Martha, Camilla + Henriett Live it Up for Glamour Germany by Ellen Von Unwerth". fashiongonerogue.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Camilla Christensen + Emma Stern Pose for Ellen von Unwerth in Vs. Shoot". fashiongonerogue.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "CAMILLA CHRISTENSEN SERVES UP MAGIC TRICKS FOR FRENCH CONNECTION'S FALL ADS". Fashion Gone Rogue. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Model Call: Camilla Christensen". wwd.com. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- "CAMILLA CHRISTENSEN'S PORTFOLIO". silentmodelsny.com. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- Garced, Kristi. "Model Call: Camilla Christensen". wwd.com. Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "Camilla Christensen + Emma Stern Pose for Ellen von Unwerth in Vs. Shoot". fashiongonerogue.com. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
This article "Camilla Christensen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Camilla Christensen. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.