|Founder 👔||Peter Altman|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
CareDx is a US biotechnology firm, located in Brisbane, California, specializing in pre and post-transplant surveillance care.
The company was founded by Peter Altman in 1998 and focuses on the research, development, and commercialization of diagnostic surveillance services for transplant patients worldwide. CareDx was incorporated in Delaware in 1998.
The CEO and president is Peter Haag, previously president of California-based Novartis Diagnostics. The CFO of CareDx Inc. is Michael Bell, who also worked at Novartis and the Chief International Business Officer is Anders Karlsson, formerly CEO of life sciences company Allenex AB. Dr. Mitchell J Nelles, formerly of bioMerieux holds the COO role.
In October 2017, CareDx raised $18.3 million in a public offering of common stock.
- "EX-99.4". www.sec.gov. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "CDNA - CareDx Inc Company Profile - CNNMoney.com". money.cnn.com. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "Interview with the CEO and President and the Chief Commercial Officer: CareDx, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDNA) - The Wall Street Transcript". The Wall Street Transcript. 6 October 2017. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "CDNA Company Profile & Executives - CareDx Inc. - Wall Street Journal". quotes.wsj.com. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "CareDx to Present Key AlloSure Validation Data at ATC (NASDAQ:CDNA)". investors.caredxinc.com. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "BRIEF-CareDx appoints Michael Bell chief financial officer". Reuters. 2017. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "CareDx And QIAGEN Enter Into Commercial Collaboration To Enhance HLA Lab Experience Using QIAxcel Instrumentation And CareDx HLA Typing Technology". TheStreet. 31 May 2016. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- Sharma, Anirudh. "CareDx Closes USD 18.3 Million Public Offering of Common Stock". www.medicalbuyer.co.in. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
This article "CareDx" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.