This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Robin Daniel Skinner|
|Born||December 15, 1998|
Oxford, England, UK
|🏡 Residence||Camdridge, UK|
|Years active||2012 - present|
Robin Daniel Skinner (born 15 December, 1998) known professionally as Cavetown, is an English singer-songwriter and YouTube personality based in Cambridge. Known for his gentle ukulele ballads and and melodic alternative pop songs, Robin began recording, producing and releasing music to Garageband in 2013, and had released his first album at the age of 14. His YouTube channel which he began in November 2012 has approximately 195 uploads, over 940 thousand subscribers and 86 million video views as of July 2019. Skinner released his debut album, Lemon Boy in July of 2018.
Robin's interest in music was inspired by his father, a professional flutist and director of music at Cambridge University.
- "Cavetown". EVENTLAND. Retrieved 2019-07-13.
- "Good luck getting into Cavetown's sold-out Tampa show at Crowbar". Creative Loafing: Tampa Bay. Retrieved 2019-07-13.
- "cavetown". YouTube.
- "Cavetown discography". RateYourMusic. Retrieved 2019-07-13.
- "Cavetown - Singer-Songwriter". Ones To Watch. Retrieved 2019-07-13.
- "The Music of Cavetown: A Helping Hand for Mental Health Issues | Re:Views Magazine". reviewsmagazine.net. Retrieved 2019-07-13.
- Kasem-Beg, Phi. "Cavetown's Lemon Boy Provides the Soundtrack to Our Lives". The Lancelot. Retrieved 2019-07-21.
- Hughel, Phoebe. "Cavetown (Robin Skinner)". The Owl. Retrieved 2019-07-21.
|This biographical article about a YouTuber is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Cavetown (Artist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cavetown (Artist). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.