Celtic Christian Jurisdictions
The Independent Sacramental Movement, to which Celtic Christianity belongs, is a fluid movement with many microjurisdictions, most often labeled as jurisdictions, which range in size from a single member to many members. The following list attempts to separate jurisdictions into those that are presently active and those that are inactive and/or defunct.
Rather than delete any of the entries below, we ask that you simply move inactive and defunct jurisdictions to the appropriate list below, so that we can assemble a comprehensive list of all Celtic Christianity jurisdictions, past and present.
Active Celtic Christian Jurisdictions
- Apostolic Free Celtic Church
- Celtic Anabaptist Communion
- Celtic Catholic Church USA
- Celtic Church in USA
- Celtic Church of Mississippi
- Celtic Cross Ministry Inc.
- Church of Ireland in the Americas
- Holy Celtic Church
- Nordic Catholic Church
- Reformed Celtic Church
- Santa Igreja Celta do Brasil (Holy Celtic Church of Brazil)