Centre for Sight
|Headquarters 🏙️||London, England|
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Laser eye surgery, lens implants,|
Number of employees
Centre for Sight is a London-based medical and surgical eye-care specialist with locations in Sussex, Surrey and London. Centre for Sight was founded by Sheraz Daya, a British ophthalmologist and eye surgeon. The surgery is best known for its work in the use of stem cell therapy research during sight recovery surgery.
Centre for Sight was founded by Sheraz Daya.
Centre for Sight formed the Centre for Sight Trust to progress eye care in developing countries.
- "The Centre for Sight, by Emma White". opticianonline.net. Retrieved 2 February 2007.
- "I Lived To See My Miracle". telegraph.co.uk. London. 29 April 2005. Retrieved 29 April 2005.
- "Acid attack model Katie Piper gets sight back". BBC News. 7 February 2012. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- "Katie Piper, Acid Attack Model, Gets Eyesight Back With Stem Cell Treatment". Huffington Post. 2012. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- "Sheraz M. Daya MD FACP FACS FRCS(Ed) FRCOphth, Medical Director, Centre for Sight". Centre for Sight. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- "Centre for Sight Trust". cduedil.com. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
This article "Centre for Sight" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.