|Affiliations||West Indies Jesuit province, Catholic|
Centro Bonó is the social outreach center of the West Indies Province of the Society of Jesus. It is located on the campus of Pedro Francisco Bono Institute in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Its focus is on inter-cultural exchanges and empowerment of the marginalized through research, education, and advocacy on social, fiscal, and immigration issues.
The Center's chief purpose is advocacy with the government on pro-poor policies, including youth unemployment and labor law.
Centro Bonó offers a Diploma in Human Rights to train professionals working in the area of human rights, with the support of the Inter-American Institute of Human Rights (IIHR) and a grant from the Inter-American Foundation. It also offers with Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo a major in Humanities and Philosophy.
Bonó Center has the following publications.
- "Contactos". Centro Bonó (in español). 2011-10-06. Retrieved 2017-10-24.
- Anonymous (March 20, 2012). "Our partners in DR and Haiti". www.progressio.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-10-24.
- Pro-poor policies. Accessed 15 May 2016.
- "Dominican Republic | Inter-American Foundation". www.iaf.gov. Retrieved 2017-10-24.
- Graham T. Nessler. An Islandwide Struggle for Freedom. University of North Carolina, 2016, p.xiv. ISBN 9781-46962-686-4 Search this book on ..
- "Border solidarity". Retrieved 2017-10-24.
This article "Centro Bonó" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Centro Bonó. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.