Ceris I & II
Ceris I & II
Sitio Ceris I & II, Barangay Canlubang
City of Calamba
|Sityo ng Ceris Uno at Dos, Barangay ng Canlubang|
former Barangay Hall of Canlubang located at Ceris 2
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Region||Calabarzon (Region IV-A)|
|• Chairman||Larry O. Dimayuga|
|Feast||November 27 - Miraculous Medal|
Mass Eve: 8:00 PM to 8:59 PM
Ceris I & II (other name: L. E. D. C), is an independent housing sitio located at Canlubang, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines. Built to attract professionals, the area contains high-end housing. Nearby communities include Happy Valley, Palao, Asia, Carmel Housing, Laguna Estate Development Corporation (LEDC), and Kapayanpaan Village.
- Canlubang Manpower Training Satellite Facility (CMDC) TESDA
- Mary Help of Christians College - Salesian Sisters, Inc.
- Mary Belle Montessori School
- Calamba Institute (Canlubang)
- Kapayapaan National High School
- San Ramon Elementary School
- Barrio Canlubang
- "City Government of Calamba - Geography". The City of Calamba. Retrieved April 13, 2017.
- Arnisson Andre Ortega (September 9, 2016). Neoliberalizing Spaces in the Philippines: Suburbanization, Transnational Migration, and Dispossession. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 155. ISBN 978-1-4985-3052-1. Search this book on
- Arnisson Andre Ortega (September 9, 2016). Neoliberalizing Spaces in the Philippines: Suburbanization, Transnational Migration, and Dispossession. Rowman & Littlefield. pp. 155, 159. ISBN 978-1-4985-3052-1. Search this book on
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ceris I & II" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ceris I & II. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.