|File:Ch aviaton logo a.png|
Type of site
|Civil aviation news, aviation data|
ch-aviation is a company that collects and publishes information about the airline business, based in Chur, Switzerland. It was founded in 1998 by Thomas Jaeger, former Head of Product Management of Mercator Asia. In 2012, Swiss entrepreneur Martial Saugy and Max Oldorf (former Head of Finance at InterSky Airlines) acquired shares in the company. Today the enterprise offers an aircraft, airline and airport database as well as consulting services.
The site maintains a 24-hour news feed covering global aviation news and events.
ch-aviation staff are located in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Croatia, Thailand and Zimbabwe.
ch-aviation has an aviation database covering the following aspects:
- Airlines: with base, detailed fleet information, status, stock-market symbol, and other select features;
- Airports: schedule data, information about aircraft operating at the airport, and other select features;
- Aircraft: tracking 49,300 individual aircraft with operator, former operator, construction number, age, registration, status, and other features;
- Schedules: schedules of 850+ airlines.
ch-aviation has published various analyses that have been cited within the airline industry.
- Emirates: Thomas Jaeger appointed as Head of Product Management, Mercator Asia Archived 2014-02-02 at the Wayback Machine
- ch-aviation GmbH company profile on MoneyHouse
This article "Ch-aviation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ch-aviation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.