Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
New MexicoJuly 6, 1990
|Baptised||July 6, 1990|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Glamour model, actress|
Search Chantel Zales on Amazon.
Chantel Zales (born July 6, 1990) is an American glamour model, social media personality and actress. She has modeled for magazines and has acted on television.
After graduation Zales worked for ESPN fights where she became an account executive for a boxing company. She has appeared in Maxin, Transworld Motocross, FHM, Lowrider and Maxim. Zales has also appeared on a commercial for Pepsi and Acura. She has appeared as a bikini girl in the film Piranha 3D and has done acting in drama film Middle Men.
|2015||8th Annual Babes in Toyland||Herself||Christmas special with Lindsey Pelas|
- "Millionaire models of Instagram: The stunning women you've never heard of raking in the cash on social media". dailyrecord.co.uk. 26 December 2015. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "Millionaire models of Instagram: The stunning women you've never heard of raking in the cash on social media". mirror.co.uk. 26 December 2016. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "Meet Chantel Zales – The Fitness Model Who's Taking Instagram by Storm". Life and Style Magazine. 7 November 2011. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "Chantel Zales". msn.com. 25 June 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "Never Before Seen Pictures of Chantel Zales". lowrider.com. 18 July 2016. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "CHANTEL ZALES on Motorcross Transworld". motocross.transworld.net. 5 August 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "Sexy fashion designer looks just as hot in her clothes as out of them". dailystar.co.uk. 15 January 2017. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "INTERNAL LAUNCH JOB: CHANTEL ZALES". menshealth.com.tr (in Türkçe). 25 October 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
This article "Chantel Zales" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chantel Zales. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.