Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Che Wilson (politician)
Che Wilson is the incumbent President of the Māori Party in New Zealand. He succeeded Tuku Morgan as leader of the Māori Party following the annual general meeting of the party on February 17, 2018.   He was elected alongside two co-vice presidents, those being Te Ururoa Flavell and Kapua Smith.
- "Māori Party elects new executive team, sets sights on future".
- Staff, Newstalk ZB. "Maori Party elects new President". www.newstalkzb.co.nz. Retrieved 2018-02-18.
- thedailypost, Daisy Hudson daisy hudson@nzme co nz (2018-02-18). "Maori Party looks to generational change at AGM". NZ Herald. ISSN 1170-0777. Retrieved 2018-02-20.
- "Māori Party to focus on kaupapa, relevance - president Che Wilson". Radio New Zealand. 2018-02-19. Retrieved 2018-02-20.
- "Maori Party ready to listen". Retrieved 2018-02-20.
Others articles of the Topic New Zealand : Brendon Leitch, WWE SmackDown Road to WrestleMania 22 Tour, McDonald's Australia, List of Australasian boxing champions, New Zealand women's junior national softball team, Slade Mercer, Triodent
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This article about a New Zealand politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Che Wilson (politician)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Che Wilson (politician). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.