Children of the Feud
|This article related to an American film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
Children of the Feud is an American silent film directed by Ned Finley and released in 1914.
- Title : Children of the Feud
- Director : Ned Finley
- Writer : John Aldine, dervived from his novel
- Production : Vitagraph Company of America
- Distribution : General Film Company
- Genre : Drama
- Length : 20 minutes
- Release date :
- United States : 14
- Edith Storey : Hulda Belfield
- Harry Northrup : Carson Belfield
- Jack Harvey : Walton Belfield Jr.
- Ned Finley : James Morton
- Mrs Ormsby : Eliza Morton
- Robert Huggins : Boone Morton Jr.
- James W. Morrison : Boone Morton Sr.
- Frank Le Strange : William Morton Jr.
- Arthur Ashley : William Morton Sr.
- Logan Paul : a preacher
- Thelma Garr
Other articles of the topic American cinema : Kevin Sizemore
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "". Category:American drama films Category:American short films Category:American silent films Category:American black-and-white films Category:Films based on short fiction
This article "Children of the Feud" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Children of the Feud. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.