- War tourism
- CNN (2011-09-26). UCLA math major Chris Jeon talks about joining rebel fighters in Libya (YouTube). New York: CNN.
- Flock, Elizabeth (1 September 2011). "American student Chris Jeon joins Libyan rebels". The Washington Post. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- Joshua Davis (Sep 2012). "Arab Spring Break". Men's Journal. Archived from the original on 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2012-10-03. Unknown parameter
- Chick, Kristen. "American College Kid Joins Libya Rebels for Vacation". Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 28 July 2012.
- Almendrala, Anna (27 September 2011). "Chris Jeon, UCLA Student, Alive And Well After His Summer Of Revolution". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- Hope, Bradley. "Father's relief as Chris Jeon, 'dude with the AK47', calls from Libya". The National. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- Martin, Adam. "Chris Jeon's Parents Say He's Safe". The Atlantic Wire. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
|This biographical article about a United States activist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Chris Jeon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chris Jeon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.