Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Born||21 January 1972|
|FIA Alternative Energies Cup career|
Search Christian Collovà on Amazon.
Christian Collovà (born January, 21 1972 in Koblenz, Germany) is an Italian rally co-driver and entertainment lawyer.
In team with rally driver Vincenzo Di Bella he was FIA Alternative Energies Cup runner-up in 2007, 2008 and 2010. He won the Italian Alternative Energies Championship in 2010. He is a Intellectual Property lawyer. In 2015 he has been named member of the Board of directors of the Association Littéraire et Artistique Internationale (ALAI Italia).
- FIA Alternative Energies Cup
- Vincenzo Di Bella
- Massimo Liverani
- FIA Alternative Energies Cup 2007 Archived 2011-09-27 at the Wayback Machine
- Coupe de la FIA des Energies Alternatives 2008, in CSAI-ACI.it.
- FIA Alternative Energies - Final Results 2010 Archived 2012-04-02 at the Wayback Machine
- Script error: The function "in_lang" does not exist. CSAI - Veicoli Energie Alternative: Vincenzo "Irvine" Di Bella e Collovà Campioni Italiani 2010 Archived 2012-03-09 at the Wayback Machine, in EcoMotori, October 25, 2010.
- [https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2065205/ Christian Collovà], in Imdb.com
- Script error: The function "in_lang" does not exist.[ALAI Italia group established https://www.dirittodautore.it/news/attualita/costituito-il-gruppo-alai-italia/], in Dirittodautore.it
|This biographical article related to Italian auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Christian Collovà" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christian Collovà. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.