|Edit this InfoBox|
|Organization||High School Association of Medical Engineers & Scientists, Inc. (HAMES)|
|Notable work||Student Samaritan Initiative Bill|
|Title||Former President of HAMES, Inc.|
|Term||April 2016 - August 2018|
|Awards||Heartsaver Hero Award|
Christian Ventura is the Founder of the nonprofit organization the High School Association of Medical Engineers & Scientists, Inc. (also known as "HAMES"). Ventura actively donates CPR & AED classes to community centers and public access facilities in New Jersey as an advocate against Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Student Samaritan Initiative Bill
In September of 2018, HAMES launched the Student Samaritan Initiative in collaboration with New Jersey Legislative District 11 to finalize a bill that would require minors to provide proof of CPR, AED, and First-Aid Training to the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission before being eligible to sit for a road test.  Ventura had subsequently recieved a Heartsaver Hero Award from the American Heart Association as a result of this.
Medicine and HAMES Inc.
The High School Association of Medical Engineers & Scientists, Inc., commonly referred toas "HAMES", is a New Jersey based non-for-profit corporation that connects high school students with medical and STEM related volunteer oppurtunities. HAMES currently operates chapters in New York, New Jersey, California, Florida, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Massachusetts, Indianna, and Nevada.
HAMES participates in public health awareness campaigns such as donating first aid stations to public access facilities and stroke and heart attack symptoms recognition events.
- "The New Jersey Student Samaritan Initiative". Manalapan, NJ Patch. 2017-12-31. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "Cliffside Park Junior Cadets See Emergency Services From Inside". Cliffside Park-Edgewater Daily Voice. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "NJ students stress need for stricter CPR requirements". EMS1. Retrieved 2018-09-07.
- "A4484". www.njleg.state.nj.us. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- Content, Submitted. "New Jersey heroes honored for saving lives". CentralJersey.com. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- generator, metatags. "(HAMES) High School Association of Medical Engineers & Scientists, Inc". HAMES. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- generator, metatags. "Who We Are". HAMES. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- Christian Ventura’s Official Personal Statement and Credentials
- Official Website of the High School Association of Medical Engineers & Scientists, Inc. (HAMES)
- Official Campaign Website of the Student Samaritan Initiative
This article "Christian Ventura" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christian Ventura. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.