Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Products||Pornographic films and internet pornography|
Citébeur is a French gay pornographic film studio that has pioneered and specialised in the availability of gay pornographic film content of French men of colour and of various ethnicities—Arabs, Latins, Blacks, rather than white males. The name Citébeur connotes "Beur", the French colloquial term to designate French-born people of immigrant parents predominately from northern Africa: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya.
Citébeur films also include a play on fetish, fantasy and stereo-typical perceptions by non-whites of the ethnic man: work-horse, well-endowed genitalia, urban style clothing, liaisons in the unknown poor and dangerous suburbs of large cities, and interracial sexual relations.
Aspiring porn actors have become notable after working at Citébeaur. François Sagat is an example; he was recruited by the company and made his debut  becoming in a short period of time, one of the most prominent French international gay pornographic actors. He then moved on to more well-established companies such as Raging Stallion Studios and Titan Media. During his debut at Citébeur, Sagat initially used his screen name Azzedine before reverting to his real name François Sagat.
Citébeur in agreement with Syndicat national des entreprises gaies' (SNEG) has promoted fashionable series of public awareness advertisements for prevention of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in its series of Boris et Nadir. Some of the Citébeur porn actors take part in these series.
In 2008, Citébeur Studios won the Best Black/Latino Gay Film Award for Matos de Blackoss 3 at the European Gay Porn Awards 2008 (EGPA).
- 2013 PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Ethnic Film Award for Med in France
- 2015: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Ethnic Film Award for Lascars en force 2
- 2015: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Group for Yo, Maltos, le Marseillais in Le Bad Boy de Marseille
- 2014: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Ethnic Film Award for Malik et ses potes
- 2014: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Active - Ryan The caillera in Ryan, The caillera
- 2014: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Duo - Paulo Massa and Rudy Light in Lascars en force 3
- 2014: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best French Film - Les Nikeurs de Cooper by Stéphane
- 2015: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Ethic Film - Les Nikeurs by Marc Humper
- 2015: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Ethic Film - Walid le zobeur
- 2016: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Ethic Film - Juliano et ses potes
- 2016: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Ethic Film - Quartier chaud 4
- 2016: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best Ethic Film - Quartier chaud 5
- 2016: PinkX Gay Video Awards: Best French Film - Nathan Hope sexy et vicieux
- BeautifulMag: François Sagat: The Man Behind the Mask
- Boris et Nadir site showing series of ads promoting prevention of STDs by Citébeur actors
- TÊTU: Prévention sexy: découvrez la nouvelle campagne du Sneg et Citébeur Archived 2010-03-26 at the Wayback Machine (in French)
- TÊTU: Deux Français récompensés aux European Gay Porn Awards Archived 2010-03-11 at the Wayback Machine
- Les résultats 2015, PinkX Gay Video Awards.
This article "Citébeur" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Citébeur. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.