Earl Clifford Oberlin III (born December 10, 1956) is an American business executive, philanthropist, and founder, chairman and CEO of Oberlin Wealth Partners, a Registered Investment Advisor serving the ultra-affluent. Oberlin is a published author. His first book, Building a High-End Financial Services Practice: Proven Techniques for Planners, Wealth Managers, and Other Advisers, was published by Bloomberg in 2004.
Career[edit | edit source]
Oberlin founded National Retirement Partners (NRP Financial), an Ohio broker/dealer and registered investment adviser, in 2000 and was named President and CEO. NRP Financial was twice ranked in INC 500, and ranked #2 on the list in 2009. NRP was acquired by LPL Financial in December 2010.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Wealth Management for Super Rich". Forbes.
- "Biography". Family Offices.
- 1956-, Oberlin, Cliff, (2004). Building a high-end financial services practice : proven techniques for planners, wealth managers, and other advisers. Powers, Jill, 1968- (1st ed.). Princeton: Bloomberg Press. ISBN 978-1576601587. OCLC 53485244.
- "Cliff Oberlin". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- "International Wealth Management Forum". www.ifgwealthmanagement.com. Retrieved 2018-08-09.
- "The Inc. 5000 2009, America's fastest-growing companies". Inc.com. Retrieved 2018-08-09.
- Kelly, Jessica Toonkel and Bruce. "LPL's purchase of NRP: A closer look". www.investmentnews.com. Retrieved 2018-08-09.
This article "Cliff Oberlin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cliff Oberlin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.