Corner Bar Pictures
Corner Bar Pictures is an independent production company focused on all project types from animation to feature-length films. The emphasis is on projects where CBP is involved very early - typically at the writing phase - and extends through post-production. Corner Bar Pictures was founded in Summit, NJ in 2013 by Marina Donahue; their debut release, All In Time, won 12 festival awards, prior to its release, on the film festival circuit. Despite being a low budget independent film, established 'Hollywood' crew with major film credits were involved in the production. The Director of Photography, David M. Dunlap, shot All in Time with two Arri Alexa digital cameras, and top tier camera and lighting equipment. David M. Dunlap is an Emmy nominated, renowned cinematographer with credits that include Gossip Girl, House of Cards, and Shaun of the Dead, and second unit DP credits that include Forrest Gump, A Beautiful Mind, Julie and Julia, to name a few.
Corner Bar Pictures currently has several projects in production: 'Native', a short film shot in Ireland starring Patrick Bergin, was Nominated for Best Cinematography by Sean T. O'Meallaigh and Best National/International Short Film by Linda Bhreathnachat at the Richard Harris International Film Festival.  'The Velvet Underground Played at my High School', is an animated documentary about the first time the Velvet's played in public. A first cut of the film was a hit at the Cité de la Musique-Philharmonie de Paris, and ran as part of their exhibition on the Velvet Underground from March - August of 2016. The film is running on the festival circuit throughout 2018.
The 5-part web series 'Drama: The Web Series' (starring Rachel Donahue) can be found on YouTube and is being reworked into a short film for festival submissions. Their next full-length feature, 'For The Good of the Child', also starring Rachel Donahue, will be shot entirely in Ireland, with an anticipated release date of Fall, 2018. The most ambitious project yet, the film will portray a young, American woman who stumbles into the dangerous underworld of child trafficking in late 60's Ireland. Set in Limerick in 1968, this gritty drama draws from Ireland's own dark past to tell the story of Jess, an American girl thrust into Ireland during the infamous days of Industrial Schools. Irish Film and Television Award winning actor, John Connors,  is also signed to star.
- All In Time
- For The Good Of The Child
- Velvet Underground Played at My High School
- Drama: The Web Series
- "NewFilmmakers LA: Directed by Women - MovieMaker Magazine". 17 June 2016.
- "Chris Fetchko and Marina Donahues Charming All In Time will have its New Jersey Premiere at the New Jersey Film Festival on September 20, 2015!!".
- "'ALL IN TIME' WITH DIRECTOR AND SAN DIEGO NATIVE: MARINA DONAHUE - La Costa Film Festival - Carlsbad, CA". 10 September 2015.
- Hollywood Reporter.
- "David Dunlap Defines the White House In 'House of Cards' - Awards Daily". Awards Daily. 2017-06-27. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Linda Bhreathnach: How We Made 'Native' | Film Ireland". filmireland.net. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Seán T. Ó Meallaigh". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Linda Bhreathnach". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "2017 GALA AWARDS & NETWORKING NIGHT – Richard Harris International Film Festival". richardharrisfilmfestival.com. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "The Velvet Underground Played at My High School". Cinequest Film Festival. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Behind the Lens Radio Show – 11/07/2016". Behind The Lens. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Show Info | Limerick's Live95FM On Air | Limerick's Live95FM". www.live95fm.ie. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- www.culturefox.ie. "LIVE SCRIPT READ - For The Good Of The Child | Culturefox". www.culturefox.ie. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Ifta winner John Connors spurns BBC over language issue". The Irish Times. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "New Jersey Stage 2015 - Issue 9".
- "'All in Time': Newport Beach Review".
This article "Corner Bar Pictures" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Corner Bar Pictures. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.