|Initial release||20 June 2019"Crust Technology donates Corteza, "The Digital Work Platform for Humanity"" (Press release). Crust Technology. 20 June 2019. Retrieved 25 June 2019.|
|Written in||Go (programming language),Vue.js|
|Type||CRM,Collaborative software,Low-code development platform|
|License||Apache License 2.0.|
Search Corteza (software) on Amazon.
Corteza is a free and open-source digital work platform for small and medium companies, enterprises, and foundations. It includes customer relationship management (CRM), team messaging and a low code development platform, tied together in one user interface with management console. The platform has been recognized as an alternative to Salesforce.
Corteza is based on a microservices architecture and written in Go (programming language) and Vue.js.
- "Licenses". Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- "Intro to Corteza, an open source alternative to Salesforce".
- "Overview of currently active programmes of The Commons Conservancy".
- "Directives and Regulatory Archive of The Commons Conservancy - Statutes of Corteza".
- "The Commons Conservancy".
This article "Corteza (software)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Corteza (software). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.