Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Cosimo "Armando" Guarnera
|Date of birth||10 October 1997 (age 20)|
|Place of birth||Brooklyn, New York|
|Height||1.87m (6 ft 2 in)|
|New York Cosmos B|
Cosimo "Armando" Guarnera (born 10 October 1997 in Brooklyn, NY) is an Italian-American soccer player currently on the 25 man roster for New York Cosmos B.  Standing at 6'2" and weighing in at 175 lbs, his positions are defensive as both a CDM (Central Defensive Midfielder) and RB (Right Back) with right and left foot control. Armando was part of the Redbulls Youth Camp and has played travel soccer since the age of 4.
Upon graduating in 2015 from Tottenville High School in Staten Island, NY he was the only graduate to be awarded "Outstanding Achievement in Athletics."  Four years spent on the Tottenville Pirates squad, under Coach Ron Nathanson, were with Varsity and he served as Captain during his senior year. Armando ranked #1 in assists in Staten Island and #2 overall in the NYC area during the 2014-2015 season.  He was voted by the Staten Island Advance for "All Star Player of the Year" as well as MVP.
He has been on the transfermarkt , since the age of 17 and his dual citizenship allows him to travel freely with US & European passports to various soccer competitions to play, scout, recruit, train and coach players from around the world for international tournament play. He has a current transfer fee market value of ₤23k or approximately $31,000 US dollars.
In 2017, he was awarded with a plaque and the key to the city of Lacedonia Avellino, Italy which was celebrated by its Mayor, Antonio Di Conza, and the Lieutenant General Carabinieri of Rome. This is the city for which Armando resided with when he signed with Serie B Avellino Primavera in 2015. Serie B is the second-highest division in the Italian football league system after Serie A and is part of the UEFA (Union of European Football Associations).
A year later he signed with the UEFA U21 League 1 Chesterfield F.C. in England. He played at the Viareggio Cup in Italy in both 2015 and 2017, the latter as Team Captain. He was on the U19 runner up team at the tournament in Agropoli, Italy in 2015 and went on to celebrate as champion on the U21 team in 2017.
- "New York Cosmos B Roster". New York Cosmos. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "New York Cosmos B". Wikipedia. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Return Engagements". Front Row Soccer. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Midfielder". Wikpedia. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Right Back". Wikipedia. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Tottenville". Silive.com. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Ron Nathanson". PSAL Public Schools Athletic League. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Armando Player Profile". Silive. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Transfermarkt Player Profile". Transfermarkt. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Transfermarkt". Wikipedia. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Serie B". Wikipedia. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "U21 Championship". Silive. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
This article "Cosimo "Armando" Guarnera" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cosimo "Armando" Guarnera. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.