Cowbell Brewing Co.
Blyth Cowbell Brewing Co. is a craft brewery based in Blyth, Ontario, Canada. Cowbell has a full-service restaurant called Cowbell Kitchen and a retail store called the Cowbell General Store.
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||40035 Blyth Road, Blyth, Ontario, Canada|
|Owned by||The Sparling family|
In 2016, Cowbell started brewing its first beer, Absent Landlord, at a contract-brewing facility in Hamilton, Ontario, while breaking ground on their own brewery. Cowbell's 20,000-square-foot, 50-hectoliter facility in Blyth opened in August 2017, where they began brewing their own beer.
In 2019, Cowbell was awarded an "Accessibility Certified Gold" rating by the Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification.
Cowbell donates 5 cents per beer sold to their Greener Pastures Community Fund, which supports Ontario's children's hospitals -- McMaster Children's Hospital, London Health Sciences Centre, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario and SickKids. In 2019, Cowbell announced they had donated over $250,000 since launching Absent Landlord in 2016.
Most Cowbell beer is available in cans year-round at Cowbell Brewing Co., the Liquor Control Board of Ontario and The Beer Store. However, McNall's Mission is only available at the LCBO as an "Autumn Ale," and Kelly's Contraption is only available at the LCBO as a "Summer Ale." Some of their beers are available on draught at bars and restaurants in Ontario, such as Jack Astor's Bar and Grill.
- "Blyth Cowbell Brewery project is Blyth's most ambitious in years". www.huroncitizen.ca. Retrieved 2019-06-07.
- CBN (2016-07-08). "Cowbell Brewing Expands Distribution of Absent Landlord & Breaks Ground for Brewery". Canadian Beer News. Retrieved 2019-06-07.
- May 23, The London Free Press Updated:; 2017 (2017-05-23). "Beer column: Cowbell Brewery to open centre in Blyth | The London Free Press". Retrieved 2019-06-07.
- "From Barn to Bar | Cowbell Brewing – Brewers Journal – Canada". Retrieved 2019-06-07.
- "Cowbell Brewing now open in Blyth". Ontario Beverage Network. 2017-08-07. Retrieved 2019-06-07.
- Tessier, Lindsay William-Ross, Ryan (2017-05-29). "Ontario wins big at the 2017 Canadian Brewing Awards". Daily Hive. Retrieved 2019-06-06.
- CBN (2019-05-05). "Canadian Brewing Awards 2019 Winners Announced". Canadian Beer News. Retrieved 2019-06-06.
- Cordeiro, Michael. "Cowbell Brewing Co. Announces Plan to Support Ontario's Four Children's Hospital Foundations". Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation. Retrieved 2019-06-06.
- "Cowbell Brewing Announces $250,000 in donations to Greener Pastures Community Fund – What's Brewin'". Retrieved 2019-06-06.
- "Ontario Craft Beer Release (Autumn 2018)". LCBO. Retrieved 2019-05-06.
- "Summer Beers 2019 - Seasonal Beer Program". LCBO. Retrieved 2019-06-06.
- "Cowbell Brewing Releases Gravel Run Session IPA Exclusively at Jack Astor's". CBN. 2018-09-05. Retrieved 2019-06-07.
Draft Submission -- Cowbell Brewing Co.
This article "Cowbell Brewing Co." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cowbell Brewing Co.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.