Parts of this article (those related to company name and ownership) need to be updated.December 2018)(
Type of site
CraveOnline Media, LLC is a male lifestyle website based in Los Angeles with sales offices in New York City, Chicago and San Francisco. The site is owned by media company Evolve Media, LLC. CraveOnline focuses its contents into the male-lifestyle audience. It owns a dozen websites and has partnered with many more, producing various content for each site.
CraveOnline.com was launched in late 2004 by the online media company AtomicOnline, the publishing division of Evolve Media, LLC.
CraveOnline was cited in the 2009 book The Man's Book: The Essential Guide for the Modern Man by Thomas Fink as a top website for men. Regarding Crave Online, AskMen.com said, "CraveOnline.com combines entertainment and other interests in one place. Great articles, nice pictures and other cool stuff that you won't want to miss."
Owned or associated websites
- Film and TV: ComingSoon.net, SuperHeroHype.com, ShockTillYouDrop.com, Mandatory.com
- Gaming: ActionTrip, Game Revolution, PlayStation LifeStyle.
- Sports: HockeysFuture.com, Sherdog, WrestleZone.
- "Internet Archive Wayback Machine". 2004-10-01. Archived from the original on October 1, 2004. Retrieved 2012-07-06. Unknown parameter
- Thomas Fink (6 May 2009). The Man's Book: The Essential Guide for the Modern Man. Little, Brown, 2009. ISBN 978-0316033640. Search this book on
- Lightstone, Miranda. "CraveOnline.com". AskMen. Archived from the original on 2009-07-05. Retrieved 2009-07-02. Unknown parameter
- "ComingSoon.net Turns 15!". ComingSoon.net. August 27, 2013. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Men's Entertainment Aggregator CraveOnline Acquires HoopsVibe". cbsnews.com. CBS News.
|This entertainment website–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "CraveOnline" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:CraveOnline. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.