[[Medical Doctor|Dr]] D. W. Weerasooriya
|Dr D. W. Weerasooriya|
|🏡 Residence||Sri Lanka|
|🏳️ Nationality||Sri Lankan|
|🏫 Education||Nalanda College Colombo |
University of Colombo
|former Chief Commander of St. John Association for Sri Lanka|
Dr D. W. Weerasooriya MBBS, FRCS, FCGPSL, FCSSL was Sri Lankan Surgeon.
Dr Weerasooriya was educated at Nalanda College, Colombo
He was also the former President of Rotary Club of Colombo Central from 1999 to 2001.
Dr Weerasooriya is currently a council member of The Independent Medical Practitioners Association (IMPA) of Sri Lanka.
- සතෙන් සතේ එකතු කර වෙහෙරක් තනා පූජා කළ නාලන්දා දරුවෝ
- Our Past President's & Secretaries[dead link]
- Council of the College of Surgeons of Sri Lanka 1996
- Rotary Club of Colombo Central Year 1999 to 2001 President PHF Dr. W Weerasooriya[not in citation given]
- Independent Medical Practitioners Association IMPA OFFICE BEARARS 2013 2014
- "St. John Ambulance Sri Lanka Annual Report 2012". St John Ambulance. 2012.
- "SJAASL Office Bearers". Nation. 2007-04-01.
- "Asia Pacific regional conference". Island.
- "UNASL National Executive Committee member". Dailynews. 2013-04-11.
- "Sri Lanka Medical Association Council 2008". Dailynews. 2008-01-11.
- "St. Johns Sri Lanka at Asia Pacific Regional Conference". Daily Mirror. October 25, 2011.
|This biographical article related to medicine in Sri Lanka is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "D. W. Weerasooriya" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.