It has been suggested that Dilip Chhabria and DC Avanti be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since February 2018.
DC Design is an Indian design firm from Mumbai which designs and builds concept cars and prototypes. The firm, founded in 1993, is headed by designer Dilip Chabbria.
The company also builds custom special order vehicles, such as a modified Porsche Cayenne coupe, and a modified Rolls Royce coupe. In August 2006, the company announced a partnership with Eximstar, an ETA Group company, to build a 500,000-square-foot (46,000 m2) production facility in Dubai. The facility, scheduled to open in 2007, will produce custom luxury cars.
- DC Avanti
- DYPDC Center for Automotive Research and Studies
- "Chhabria's cars big hit at Motor show". The Economic Times. 2005-12-13. Retrieved 2008-01-29.[dead link]
- "Exclusive: The 2-door Porsche Cayenne". Motor Authority. 2006-10-10. Retrieved 2006-12-18.
- "The DC designed Rolls Royce coupe". Motor Authority. 2006-10-12. Retrieved 2006-12-18.
- "Dilip Chhabria Design ties up with ETA's Eximstar". The Hindu. 2006-08-21. Retrieved 2006-12-18.
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "DC Design" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DC Design. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.