DHA Graveyard, Lahore
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Owned by||Defence Housing Authority|
It is located in S-Block, Phase II (DHA) adjutant to Ghazi Road of Lahore Cantonment.
Many notable Pakistani personalities are buried there, including
- Rao Abdur Rasheed - Former Inspector-general of police Punjab, Pakistan
- "Graveyards - Welcome to DHA Lahore". dhalahore.org.
- Habib, Yasir (29 January 2011). "A Grave Concern – To find a grave in DHA's graveyard…". Pakistan Today.
- Iqbal, Atif (13 May 2008). "Grave concerns in DHA".
- "LHC dismisses challenge to DHA graveyards policy". The Express Tribune. 15 October 2011.
- "DHA Graveyard Ph 2, Punjab, Pakistan". pk.geoview.info.
|This Pakistan-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "DHA Graveyard, Lahore" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DHA Graveyard, Lahore. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.