Dan Simon (born 1978) is a senior financial communications specialist, writer and entrepreneur. He is the co-founder and CEO of Vested, an integrated communications agency, based in New York City with offices in London and San Francisco.
Previously, he was an instructor at Media Bistro, leading classes on Media Relations and Client Relationship Management, as well as a guest lecturer at Mercy College. He also co-chairs the Museum of American Finances Communications Advisory Board
Simon received a Bachelor’s Degrees in English & French Literature from the University of York and the Universite de Lausanne in 2001.
Serving as Managing Director of US Operations at Cognito Europe Limited, Simon founded the Cognito Americas in 2005, where he spent 10 years as the President. In 2015, Simon founded Vested along with his partners, Binna Kim and Ishviene Arora. Simon is also a regular contributor to Forbes Magazine. Simon is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Simon serves as Vice President of Strategic Partnerships at SPARE, INC, a mobile app that helps people automatically round-up their dinner bills to feed the hungry.
- "Dan Simon - Vested". Vested. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- Simon, Dan. "5 Startup Tips From Jennie Enterprise, CEO And Founder, CORE". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- Simon, Dan. "The Biggest Mistakes New Entrepreneurs Make". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- Simon, Dan. "Measuring and Monetizing Communications - The Experts Speak". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Dan Simon's articles on Cointelegraph". cointelegraph.com. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Maximizing Client Engagement". Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Dan Simon | Museum of American Finance". www.moaf.org. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Financial industry tries image revamp". Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- Simon, Dan. "Rags To Pitches". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Wall and Broadcast | About". Wall and Broadcast. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- Arthur W. Page Society (2017-07-20), How Technology is Changing the Financial Services Sector, retrieved 2018-10-30
- "Search". FinTech TV. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Why Millennials Don't Trust Banks". Cheddar. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Spare USA | Fighting Hunger". spareusa.org. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
This article "Dan Simon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dan Simon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.