|Date of birth||28 June 1996|
|Place of birth||Krakow, Poland|
|Playing position||Right Back/ Right Wing Back|
|Atlantic City FC|
|2014-2016||Stella Maris FC|
|2016-2019||Georgian Court Lions||69||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Krakow, Poland, raised in Dublin Ireland. Chochlinski attended Ratoath Secondary School. He played his youth football for Corduff FC, winning the NDSL Premier league title twice and representing the NDSL academy. Then he went on to play for Stella Maris FC in the DDSL Super League U18. He attended the Colaiste IDE Football associations course which earned him a scholarship for Georgian Court University
Chochlinski was named All-Tournament Team his freshmen year after winning the CACC conference championship with the Lions. In a dramatic semi-final he scored and assisted to help his team go through to the final.Being a regular starter Chochlinski contributed to Lions success reaching the quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final of the CACC conference his sophomore, junior and a senior year respectively, as well as holding one of the longest winning streaks in the NCAA D2 in 2018 season placing them 17th in the nation for a number of weeks. Chochlinski suffered a groin injury halfway through his Senior year which kept him out till the end of the season. He finished his college career with 6 goals and 5 assists.
In May, 2019 Chochlinski joined Atlantic City FC. After successful season, Atlantic City FC won the National Premier Soccer League keystone conference and finished the season losing in the semi-final of the conference cup against Philadelphia Lone Star FC.
- "Men's Soccer Makes Strides as Squad Sets Sights on 2016 Season". GCU Athletics. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "That. Just. Happened! Georgian Court Men Win CACC Title in Just Fourth Season of Program". GCU Athletics. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Georgian Court Wins 2016 CACC Men's Soccer Title in Just its Fourth Year as a Varsity Program". CACC. 2016-11-06. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Three Second Half Goals Sink Wilmington Men's Soccer, 3-2, to Georgian Court in CACC Semifinals". Wilmington University. 2016-11-04. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- "Wilmington (DE) vs. Georgian Court Univ. - Box Score - 11/4/2016". CACC. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- "Campaign Comes to Abrupt Close as Lions Fall to #4 Bloomfield, 1-0, in CACC Quarters". GCU Athletics. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Three Unanswered Tallies Rally #2 Post University Past #3 Lions in CACC Men's Soccer Semifinals". GCU Athletics. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Georgian Court vs. Post - Box Score - 11/17/2019". CACC. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Men's Soccer Cracks Nation's Top-25 With #17 Ranking in Latest United Coaches NCAA Division II Poll". GCU Athletics. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- "Daniel Chochlinski - Men's Soccer". GCU Athletics. 2019-12-19. Retrieved 2019-12-19. Unknown parameter
- "Atlantic Ciy FC Team Roster". atlanticcityfc.bonzidev.com. Retrieved 2019-12-24. Unknown parameter
- "National Premier Soccer League". npsl.bonzidev.com. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- "Atlantic City FC v Philadelphia Lone Star FC". National Premier Soccer League. 2019-07-02. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- "Atlantic City FC's Season Ends with a 2-1 Loss to Philadelphia Lone Star FC". National Premier Soccer League. 2019-07-06. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
This article "Daniel Chochlinski" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Daniel Chochlinski. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.