|Full name||Daniel Graham Searle|
|Date of birth||2 April 1978|
|Place of birth||Romford, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Centre midfield|
|Aldershot Town F.C.|
Daniel Graham Searle is an English football manager who is the current manager of National League club Aldershot Town. Searle had previously managed National League rivals Braintree Town, having been promoted from the role of assistant manager on 24 January 2019 following the departure of Hakan Hayrettin to Maidstone United. He had been in charge of Braintree Town for the run in of the 2018–19 season, winning four of his last six games, but was ultimately unable to save Braintree from relegation. Searle took over at Aldershot Town from Gary Waddock when the latter left on 2 May 2019.
Searle previously worked for Chelsea, CHarlton Athletic and West Ham United as a coach within their youth academies.[better source needed] He holds a UEFA Pro Licence and is currently on the League Managers Association's football manager Diploma course.
- "Danny Searle: Aldershot Town appoint former Braintree boss as manager". May 20, 2019. Retrieved 6 January 2020 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Danny Searle | Aldershot Town FC". Retrieved 6 January 2020.
- "Hakan Hayrettin: Braintree Town manager steps down to join Maidstone". January 24, 2019. Retrieved 6 January 2020 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Danny Searle fits the bill for Braintree Town chairman Harding". Braintree and Witham Times. Retrieved 6 January 2020.
- "Gary Waddock: Aldershot Town manager departs by mutual consent". May 2, 2019. Retrieved 6 January 2020 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Danny Searle - Manager profile". www.transfermarkt.co.uk. Retrieved 6 January 2020.
- "League Managers Association - LMA DIPLOMA IN FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT". www.leaguemanagers.com. Retrieved 6 January 2020.
- "West ham youngster Ben Johnson signs new long-term contract | West Ham United". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 6 January 2020.
This article "Danny Searle" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Danny Searle. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.