David D. Schaal
David Delmar Schaal is a leader in the Community of Christ. He was a member of the First Presidency of the Community of Christ from 2005 to 2012 and was a member of the church's Council of Twelve Apostles from 2002 to 2005.
A native of Des Moines, Iowa, Schaal and Kenneth N. Robinson were selected by Stephen M. Veazey as counselors in the First Presidency when Veazey was selected as the eighth prophet–president of the Community of Christ. When Robinson retired in 2007, Schaal was kept as a counselor and served with Veazey and Becky L. Savage in the First Presidency until 2012.
- David D. Schaal Archived 2008-05-13 at Archive.today, cofchrist.org, accessed 2008-06-10.
- "Official Minutes of Business Session" Archived 2005-06-22 at Archive.today, Community of Christ World Conference 2005, 2005-06-04.
- Steve Brisendine, "Community of Christ posed to break gender barrier"[permanent dead link], Associated Press, 2007-03-02.
- "Official Minutes of Business Session" Archived 2012-08-02 at Archive.today, Community of Christ World Conference 2007, 2007-03-27.
- Stephen M. Veazey, "Letter of Counsel Regarding the Presiding Quorums", 2012-05-07.
|Community of Christ titles|
Peter A. Judd
| Counselor in the First Presidency
June 3, 2005–May 7, 2012
With: Kenneth N. Robinson (2005-2007)
Becky L. Savage (2007-2012)
K. Scott Murphy
A. Alex Kahtava
| Council of Twelve Apostles
Stassi D. Cramm
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "David D. Schaal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:David D. Schaal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.