An American journalist, critic and author.
He has written biographical works on Bruce Springsteen, Barack Obama, and John Mellencamp. He is also the author of an entry in the 33 1/3 series of books on Metallica's self-titled record, often referred to as the Black Album.
- Dyson, Michael. "The Ghost of Cornel West". The New Republic. The New Republic. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- Chait, Johnathan. "The Right Is Worse Than the Left on Free Speech. So What?". nymag.com. New York Magazine. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- Anderson, Theo (2010-05-07). "Springsteen's Salvation". In These Times. ISSN 0160-5992. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- Masciotra, David (2017). Barack Obama: Invisible Man. London: Eyewear Publishing. ISBN 978-1911335306. Search this book on
- Masciotra, David (2015). Mellencamp: American Troubadour. Lexington, KY: University of Kentucky Press. ISBN 9780813147345. Retrieved 17 April 2018. Search this book on
- "View of Mellencamp: American Troubadour". scholarworks.iu.edu. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- Schultz, Roberta. "Book Review: "Mellencamp: American Troubadour"". Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- "Metallica (33 1/3) by David Masciotra". Consequence of Sound. 2015-10-17. Retrieved 2018-04-28.
This article "David Masciotra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:David Masciotra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.