May 5, 1986|
Burlington, ON, CAN
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||207 lb (94 kg; 14 st 11 lb)|
37th overall, 2004|
Search David Shantz on Amazon.
David Shantz (born May 5, 1986) is a Canadian professional ice hockey goaltender. He is currently playing for the Dundas Real Mccoys of the ACH. He was selected by the Florida Panthers in the second round (37th overall) of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.
Shantz took two seasons off from professional hockey and attended the University of New Brunswick. In playing for the UNB Varsity Reds of the CIS, he helped the team capture the Atlantic Division Championship. On August 13, 2015, Shantz returned to the professional ranks in agreeing to a one-year contract in the ECHL with the Wichita Thunder.
Awards and honours
- OHL First All-Rookie Team (2003–04)
- Canadian Major Junior All-Rookie Team (2003–04)
- OHL Third All-Star Team (2003–04)
- David Shantz career statistics at EliteProspects.comLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- David Shantz career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey goaltender is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "David Shantz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.