Dr. Davish Jain
|Dr. Davish Jain|
|Native name||डेविश जैन|
|Born||28 July 1957|
President and Group Managing Director of Prestige Group of Industries
|🏢 Organization||Chairman, Soybean Processors Association of India|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)|
Dr. Davish Jain (Hindi: डेविश जैन) is an Indian businessman, the president and managing director of Prestige Group of Industries. Prestige group deals mainly in soybean processing, edible oil refining cum hydrogenation, wheat flour milling and animal feed. He is the elder son of the Dr. N.N. Jain and late Prakashwanti Jain and the brother of Dipin Jain. He is the chairman of the Soybean Processors Association of India. He has been chairman of the Soybean Processors Association of India for two successive terms (1995–96 and 1996–1997). He was the chairman and president of The Central Organization for Oil Industry and Trade, New Delhi.
Davish Jain was born into a Jain family on 28 July 1957, in Indore. He is the son of Dr. N. N. Jain and Prakashwanti Jain and has three siblings. He received his bachelor's degree from the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya university. He has also done his PhD and an MPhil from India.
- Chairman of the Soybean Processors Association of India.
- Former Chairman and President of The Central Organization for Oil Industry and Trade, New Delhi.
- President and managing director, Prestige Agro-Tech Limited.
- President and managing director, Prestige Feed Mills Limited.
- Vice chairman Prestige Education Society.
Awards and honors
- World's Greatest Brand and Leader 2016–17 award by URS Asia One in the year 2017.
- Business Excellence Award by The Soybean Processors Association of India in the year 2004.
- Man with a Vision and Mission award by leading journal SAARC Oils & Fats Today in the year 2002.
- Honorary Doctorate (Doctor of Science) by Open International University.
- "Prestige Group of Industries Indore, India". www.prestigeindia.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "India's greatest brands" (PDF).
- "Executive Committee | SOPA". www.sopa.org. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- India, Press Trust of (2016-09-17). "Soyabean body SOPA's Davish Jain re-elected as chairman". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Soyabean body SOPAs Davish Jain re-elected as chairman". Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- Shurtleff, William; Aoyagi, Akiko (December 1, 2010). History of Soybeans and Soyfoods in South Asia / Indian Subcontinent (1656–2010): Extensively Annotated Bibliography and Sourcebook. Soyinfo Center. ISBN 9781928914310. Search this book on
- Aoyagi, William Shurtleff; Akiko (2016-10-30). History of Soybean Crushing: Soy Oil and Soybean Meal (980–2016):: Extensively Annotated Bibliography and Sourcebook. Soyinfo Center. ISBN 9781928914891. Search this book on
- "Economics and Industry Development Division Malaysian Palm Oil Board".
- "News of". agriexchange.apeda.gov.in. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- Jadhav, Rajendra. "India's poultry producers cash in on feed cost slump, beef slaughter curbs". Reuters India. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "World's greatest brands and leader awards by URS AsiaOne" (PDF).
- "India-UAE Business & Social Forum 2017 & World's Greatest Brands & Leaders 2017 (Third Edition)". www.onlineprnews.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Saarc Oils & Fats Today". oilsfatstoday.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
This article "Davish Jain" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.