Deepak Jain Tinu
Deepak Jain (Tinu)
Deepak in 2020
|Corporator, Indore Municipal Corporation|
February 2015 – 2020
|Constituency||Indore 1, Ward 6|
|State Coordinator (Training Committee), Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, Madhya Pradesh|
|Born||21 September 1979|
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Residence||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Profession||Politician, social worker|
Deepak Jain (Tinu) is an Indian politician serving as the State Coordinator (Training Committee) of the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha at Madhya Pradesh and Corporator at Indore Municipal Corporation of Constituency 1, Ward 6 from 2015 to 2020. He also held the position of City General Secretary of BJYM in Indore.
In April 2019, Jain sent a notice to the Collector of Indore demanding immediate ban on the 'Chowkidar Chor Hai' slogan by Indian National Congress running on the electronic media and FM channel of Indore. He said that if the Collector did not hear the case then he would take the matter to the High Court.[better source needed] In order to provide cheaper medical treatment to economically-weaker sections of the society, Deepak has launched a special health centre in the city known as 'Janata Clinic' in June 2018. This initiative is limited to the Indore city and the state government is not involved in it. Madhya Pradesh Former Finance Minister Jayant Kumar Malaiya with BJP National Vice President Vinay Sahasrabuddhe formally inaugurated the 'Janata Clinic' in ward 6 of the city.
'Sanstha Sarthak', a non-profit organization headed by Jain, indulges in various activities like providing medical support to the poor. It also conducts various programs, including the promotion of the film Super 30 by educator Anand Kumar and actor Nandish Sandhu in Indore's Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
- Devkar, Mohit (April 18, 2019). "चौकीदार चोर है के प्रसारण को लेकर पार्षद दीपक जैन टीनू ने भेजा नोटिस" [Notice issued for broadcasting of ‘CHOWKIDAR CHOR HAI’]. Ghamasan News (in हिन्दी). Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- India, Press Trust of (2018-06-18). "BJP launches first "Janata Clinic" in Indore". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- "तीन तलाक के मुद्दे पर परिचर्चा आज". Nai Dunia (in हिन्दी). 24 August 2017. Retrieved 26 July 2019.
- "इलाज का सार्थक ग्रुप ने बीड़ा उठाया". Dainik Bhaskar (in हिन्दी). 17 May 2015. Retrieved 26 July 2019.
- "Super-30 के प्रमोशन के लिए इंदौर आए असल हीरो आनंद कुमार बोले- मेहनत करने वालों की हार नहीं होती". Nai Dunia (in हिन्दी). 2019-06-29. Retrieved 2019-07-26.
|This article about a Bharatiya Janata Party politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a Madhya Pradesh politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Deepak Jain Tinu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Deepak Jain Tinu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.