Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Delhi 47 Km
|Delhi 47 Km|
|Directed by||Shadab Khan|
|Written by||Shadab Khan|
|Music by||Deepak Kumar, Warsi Brothers|
Search Delhi 47 Km on Amazon.
Delhi 47 Km is a crime satire, which will question law and order in the country.
Trailer of the movie is published
This films story revolves around a few people who are driven into helplessness due to the various departments in India society that are inflicted by a poor system. We follow the journey of Jigar, who is going through a court case, trying to get his fathers property back. As he goes through this, he makes mistakes, and an innocent woman named Avni ends up paying the price. Along with this, a driver named Shankar, who is living with a horrible past, tries to help Avni and his child.
The film is a story of a bunch of losers who are driven to helplessness due to the various flaws of the system present in the Indian society. The film features Rajneesh Dubey, Dolly Tomar and Mustakeem Khan in the lead roles.
'Delhi 47 km' is produced by Jigar Rawal, Sachin Saxena, Rajneesh Dubey and Shadab Khan. It is presented by CineCloud Films and Asma Ali Shaikh and will hit cinemas on July 20.
Earlier film was supposed to release on July 6th, but due to some technical issues, film is set to release on July 20th.
Dolly Tomar who is playing the lead role in the film, stated that circumstances & the society itself is the villains of the movie's story.
Shadab Khan speaks for 'right to education' through 'Delhi 47 KM'
Filmmaker Anees Bazmee who has delivered blockbuster films like ‘No Entry’, ‘Welcome’ and ‘Ready’ has showered praise on Shadab Khan’s filmmaking techniques after watching teaser of ‘Delhi 47 KM’.
- "DELHI 47 KM first look: B. A. Pass 2 director Shadab Khan's next venture". 17 March 2018.
- "Director Shadab Khan: 'Delhi 47KM' is a crime satire - Times of India".
- "Delhi 47 Km - Official Trailer - Entertainment - Times of India Videos". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- IANS (4 July 2018). "'Delhi 47 KM' maker not worried about clash with 'Dhadak'" – via Business Standard.
- "Dolly Tomar: Circumstances, society are main villains of 'Delhi 47 Km' - Times of India".
- "Shadab Khan speaks for 'right to education' through 'Delhi 47 KM'".
- "Delhi 47 KM director Shadab Khan holds promising future says Anees Bazmee - Business Sandesh". www.businesssandesh.in.
Director Shabad Khan claims that Bollywood film makers that they lack realism while drafting a film's script
This article "Delhi 47 Km" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Delhi 47 Km. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.