Develop Africa charity
|Type||International Development Charity|
|Central and West Africa|
|Sylvester Renner (CEO)|
Develop Africa is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization based in Johnson City, Tennessee, United States founded in November 2005. The purpose is to help community projects in African developing countries and its focus is on education and resource development.
In Freetown Develop Africa provides the computer training and the computer lab. In June 2013 Bartlett, Pringle & Wolf company via Develop Africa donated to children over 1500 golden pens. The school notebooks, books and other learning material is distributed to the schools in Murray Town, Juba, Freetown, etc.
The Pencil Project
In 2008 started The Pencil Project initiated by James Ryan Orr, who cooperating with the Develop Africa distributes pencils to African pupils  A book The Pencil Project: How to Change The World was published in November 2017.
Ebola virus relief
In 2015 Develop Africa with the Door of Hope charity built a Dream Home for the Ebola virus orphans from crises in 2014-15. It is located in Freetown, Sierra Leone and was visited by BBC Media Action.
Awards for director
Managing director Sylvester Renner for his efforts in the promotion of education he received African Achievers International Award in 2012. The same year he received the Humanitarian Leadership Award from National Organization of Sierra Leoneans in North America (NOSLINA).
- "Develop Africa Inc. -". 1 July 2013. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "About Develop Africa". developafrica.org. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- admin7 (9 July 2015). "Programs". Develop Africa Sierra Leone & Creating Pathways Centre. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "Santa Barbara Accounting & CPA News - BPW Donates to Develop Africa". Bartlett, Pringle & Wolf - Santa Barbara Accounting, Tax & Audit Services. 5 June 2013. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- ileiwe (1 June 2017). "Educational Support Sources in Africa". Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "Want to make a difference right now? This project has raised 44% of its £7,135.00 target. Give what you can to help:". www.justgiving.com. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "Home - The Pencil Project". www.pencilproject.org. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "Future Nigerian Leader, Nofisat, is Making a Difference". Ebola Virus Disease. 16 January 2019. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "How The Pencil Project Book Complements School Learning ~ James Ryan Orr". THVideos.Net. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- Orr, James Ryan (November 24, 2017). "The Pencil Project: How to Change The World". Develop Africa – via Google Books.
- "Ebola Virus". Center for Disaster Philanthropy. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "About - Dream Home". www.thedreamhome.net. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- Develop Africa Inc (2 July 2015). "BBC Media Action Visits Develop Africa's Dream Home". Retrieved 14 February 2019 – via YouTube.
- Vanguard, The Patriotic (April 18, 2012). "NOSLINA 2012 AWARD RECIPIENTS". The Patriotic Vanguard.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Develop Africa.|
Other articles of the topic Charity : Sylvester Renner
Other articles of the topic Schools : Gateway International Montessori School, Zerfenti school, Clifton College (Botswana), Lycée Français de Luanda, Alice Smith School, American Baccalaureate School, School
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Develop Africa charity" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Develop Africa charity. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.