|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||218 lb (99 kg)|
|Career NFL statistics|
Search Devin Goda on Amazon.
Devin Goda (born May 5, 1989) is an American male model and former professional American football player.
Goda was born on May 5, 1989, in Monongahela, Pennsylvania. His childhood was spent on his grandparent's farm.
Goda attended Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania, where he played college football as a wide receiver. He was the second-leading receiver in the school's history, finishing his career with 173 receptions and 2,259 receiving yards. He signed with the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL) as an undrafted free agent on May 11, 2012. He suffered a hamstring injury during training camp and was waived before the start of the regular season on August 26, 2012.
Goda subsequently decided to pursue a modeling career. He appeared in national campaigns for Macy's, Under Armor, and Calvin Klein. In 2018, Goda joined The Price Is Right, serving as the third permanent male model on the American version of the show. He splits his time between New York and Los Angeles.
- The Price Is Right models
- Wilhelmina Models
- Gorman, Kevin (July 11, 2014). "Gorman: Goda a model for success after football". Tribune Review. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- Werner, Barry (October 27, 2018). "Ex-NFL player is newest model on 'The Price is Right'". Touchdown Wire. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- "Press Release - Ravens Sign 20 Rookie Free Agents". BaltimoreRavens.com. May 11, 2012. Retrieved April 3, 2021.
- Downing, Garrett (August 26, 2012). "Ravens Cut Nine Players". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved April 3, 2021.
- Buckley, Christopher (April 19, 2016). "Forward Township native featured on cover of Men's Fitness". The Herald-Standard. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- Devin Goda, Biography, The Price is Right
This article "Devin Goda" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Devin Goda. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.